Thursday, November 3, 2011

Fan Fiction

Dedicated blog readers (and people who just know me outside of this little box called a blog) know that I LOVE Disney movies. I don't know why exactly; I just do. I know I'm a bit old for them, but I don't care.

Recently, I have been focusing on Stitch. Stitch has always fascinated me for some reason: maybe his mischievous manner or his funny dialogue, or maybe just the fact that he's different- a lot different: like me. I don't fit in most places. My friends admit that sometimes I seem weird and I'm okay with that. If I have to give up any part of myself just to fit in, then I don't want to fit in.

Anyway, Stitch has been a focus of mine. I even started a manuscript for a fan-fiction piece. It was a sort-of spin off of Lilo and Stitch, happening way after Leroy and Stitch. Well, not way-way, but a while. It's still a work in progress, but I think it could be great. What would be AMAZING, is if you, my blog readers, would take it, read it, and comment on it and how to make it better. I would LOVE to share my ideas with you. So how about it? Anyone who is out there, actually reading this, would you like to read my fan-fiction? Is anyone out there, reading this? 

If, or if not, you'd like me to post my fan-fiction, PLEASE comment down below. I love comments. Comments let me know that people are actually reading this and I am not wasting my time. I'll talk to you later. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment