Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mane 2/3 Dance Party

I have five close friends at school. We call ourselves the Mane Six, since we're all bronies. Last night, four of us were all over here at my house for a dance party (hence the title. Four out of six equals two thirds). Me, and three friends whom I will refer to as M, S, and B.

B arrived first, bringing some magazines, which we flipped through and laughed over for a while. S came second, bringing more games for the Kinect, Just Dance 3, and Disneyland Adventures. She also brought along her plush Fluttershy <3 M came along last, and we goofed off for a little, gave my dad our pizza order, then started dancing.

We had a sort of championship on Dance Central 3, using the party mode. I don't like most of the new mini games, except maybe Strike a Pose. I think M ended up being the champion... then we played for fun until the pizza arrived. We ate, then hung out in my bedroom for a while.

Before we started dancing again, S tried to get either me or M to keep her Fluttershy plush. She claimed she had brought it intending to give it to one of us, but I couldn't take it from her, no matter how much I love Fluttershy! It's HERS!  M agreed, and after we insisted, she relented, and we danced more.

None of us can dance all that well, and some of the moves on Just Dance (which we switched to after a while) are silly, so we laughed probably more than we actually danced. Though, not to brag, I won most of the time ;)

We played Disneyland Adventures for a short time after B left, but not for long, because soon S and M's respective parents came by. Exhausted, I collapsed on my bed and watched Wreck it Ralph

I am so blessed to have epic friends like these, whom I can laugh and have fun with, who are always so kind and supportive. I hope I know them even when I pass through those pearly gates of Heaven :)

No comments:

Post a Comment