Thursday, September 11, 2014

Craziness

So, a lot of crazy stuff goes down in my French class. You already know about the time the table started moving when I tried to call my phone after I lost it. But, there's much more than that.

Today, a girl who sits next to me in  class raised her hand to answer a question. I noticed some red  spots on her grey jacket, and asked what was on it.

"KKK," The girl across from her answered.

"What?" The girl I actually had asked replied. In defense, the jacket was unzipped a little bit, and a part of it was folded over itself, so all you could see was the "K" of "KIPP" or whatever it actually said. no matter what, it was the joke of our table for the rest of the hour. After all, as I said, "It's not everyday you hear someone accusing a black person of being in the KKK." (Not racist, just a fact!!)

Along with this, several students have been dressing up for spirit week in anticipation of our school's rivalry game. One of  these students decided to creep around and peer into various classes.

Here's how it went down, in my : I was doing my workbook pages, when suddenly someone notices something and says to look at the door. All I see is a guy wearing this gas mask that looked like it was from World War II or something! It was CREEPY looking, so I screamed, while everyone else laughed- not at me, mind, at least until they found out that I had screamed.

Ego bruised, I left as the bell rang, and a friend of mine came out of the class across from mine approached me and talked about the guy.

"Who screamed?" She asked.

"Me..."

"OH MY GOSH, SORRY! YOU OK?"

I half laughed, half cried as I said "Yeah, I'm fine," as I bid her adieu and headed towards my bus.

So, yeah... the kids in my French class probably consider me the class goof now, but oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment