Friday, September 11, 2015

Football

Even though I am in no way an avid sports fan, I can easily get into a game when I choose to. It can be fun to get excited over things like touchdowns, good and bad plays, and unfair calls from refs. I don't go to many games, but I regularly go to my school's rivalry games.

There are two other high schools in our district, and we have a rivalry game with each of them every year. Last week, we had our first rivalry game with the original high school of our district. We won, for the fifteenth year in a row, but unlike most times, it wasn't a blow out. They kept us on our toes!

Tonight is our other rivalry game, with the newest high school in the district. This school has always been competitive with us, so it's more of a game, and we never know who might win. I can't remember how many times we've won... Anyway, this being my senior year, I want us to win!

Unfortunately, I may not be there to see it. I bought my ticket yesterday, and put it in one of the pockets of my backpack. This morning, I was going to take it out to make sure I still had it, and it was gone. All the pockets of my backpack were sans ticket! Even if they were still selling tickets on campus today, I doubt they'd issue me a replacement. I just hope that it just fell out at home, and Mutt will find it. If he does, in exchange, I'll give him the play by play.

Cross your fingers, everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment