Thursday, August 26, 2010

The Case of the Missing Binder

Hello! I have a quick post for you today. It concerns two things, both having to do with school.

First, yesterday, during Second Hour (choir) I put some music in my binder. Today, I looked where I normally keep it, and it wasn't there! If you are in choir with me and picked up a binder that isn't yours, OR if you found a black binder with a sort of rubberish edge, PLEASE return it.

Second, I have an interesting assignment from my science class. We are supposed to ask people a survey question and graph the results. I don't really know what that has to do with science, but if the teacher says it, you do it. So, here's my predicament: I need SIXTY responses, and I'm not sure when it's due. So, if you could be so kind as to comment an answer on this post?

So, here's the question: Do you compete in a sport/sports?

Leave your answers below in the comments. Thanks a million!

No comments:

Post a Comment