Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Nyt Håb

Hej! welcome back to FNS. Today I'm going to tell you about my new gadget, and teach you a little Danish.

You might be curious about the title. It is Danish for "New Hope". Why do I mention it? Well, as you might know, you can name your NOOK. Well, I have a story about MY Nook.

I bought my NOOK in mid-July. Only recently, it started acting all wonky. I eventually got so frustrated, so I decided to take it back. Barnes and Noble gave me a replacement one for no extra charge! 

I was going to name it Stolen Property, like my old one was, but decided to call it something different. I wanted something new. So, I went on Google translate and clicked around and found the word for "New Hope" in Danish. I loved the sound of it, so that is what is now called.

Nyt Håb is another way to show I have I actually have New Hope. I also have new hope with Nyt Håb. So far, it's given me nowhere NEAR the trouble Stolen Property gave me. it is brand new, sleek, and shiny.

Well, that's all for now. Farvel.

No comments:

Post a Comment