Wednesday, August 25, 2010

A New Chapter

Hello! Welcome to the first ever post of what I affectionately call my Fresh New Start, or FNS for short. As you may know, I am making some changes to my life. One is to share my new beginning with you, my faithful readers.

I am going to share more about my faith on this blog. You will hear stories I've heard in Sunday School or regular Worship Service. Or, I might just pull out a verse and share what it means to me. I might also post one of my devotions that really touched my heart.

I will also describe the saga that is Jr. High. (or, as some people know it as, middle school) You will follow me in  my trials with due dates and choir concerts

Basically, I am going to share the new chapter of my life with you. If you're wondering what this means for MCL, my previous blog, it's finished. That chapter of my life is over. I was in elementary then. I am growing up. This is your chance to grow up with me. I'll see you soon! God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment